Sunday, July 12, 2009

one day at a time.

I've always taken the time to read peoples blogs, I guess because I've always found getting an insight on the little things in peoples life fascinating. So, this blog is to simply give you a little insight on my life.. which at times can be a little boring, but I've got some pretty fantastic things I want to share.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for at least a year, but the biggest problem was, I didn't know what to write. Incase you didn't know, I'm a bit of a writer. I've written a play, a few short storys, poetry, songs, and part of a novel.. which to be honest, just kind of comes naturally to me. I didn't know if I could just.. write about me. Writing about other characters that aren't yourself is actually really easy, but the difficult thing is expressing your own personal feelings in a creative manor.

So, after much consideration, instead of trying to come up with one specific thing to write my blog about, I thought to myself, "Why not make the blog about.. life in general?" It just made perfect sense to me. A film review here, a summery of my day there, a theory I've come up with every now and then.. and there it is. A blog about.. me.

So, if you haven't already tuned me out, welcome to my blog.. an expression of me.

1 comment: